CRM organizational management has many options for linking to your organizational units:
A well organized contact list can help you to recover all the contacts of the successful business personalities and they can be of great help. Therefore there is a great significance of contact management which is being offered by the AquaCRM to enhance the relationship between the customer and the sales process through the entire life cycle of lead conversion
What are contacts?
Now the definition of the contacts may be explains as the person or individual with whom a good communication is being established in order to maintain a good and healthy business relationship. In a type of B2Cscenario, it is a direct point of business as the customer and while in the B2B scenario, contacts are the reference point among various organization and business opportunities.
What is contact management?
And managing the contacts in a proper way is a huge task and also a time consuming task. Management of the contacts is actually an organized way to keep all data in record for the future references. Hence the entire details like the communication medium, contacts number, email ids and also the website has to be stored. And this is being simplified with the AquaCRM software.
Manage Contacts and Address Book
Contact Manager – Follow up Contacts
It is very necessary to make regular communication with the contacts to make a profitable business growth. Regular communication with the client through the emails, calls and various other mode of interaction can provide an up to date information for the company high business prospect, sales pipeline internal association and other benefits. Thus follow up of contact s a necessary step to consider
Everything in its Place
AquaCRM contact management software actually helps you with all your necessary office applications giving a complete view of vital details relating to the contacts. This will make you more organized saving your time in maintaining the follow up and also improve in the business relationship with the various up to date process of following up the clients
Now you can easily manage all your contact channels and customer touch points—so each interaction is highly coordinated and contextual. No more crossed signals or missed opportunities.
What can you do with AquaCRM Contact Manager?
- Track all contacts and related opportunities, activities, and other details from a centralized, shared database
- Identify where each contact fits within their company—enabling better messaging and sales coordination
- Import contacts from third-party business applications using Import Wizard, Web Forms and/or AquaCRM API
- Establish contact assignment rules to automatically assign contacts to the appropriate salespeople
- Customize your contact management system using intuitive drag and drop customization wizards
- Integrate POP-enabled email (Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo! etc.) with contacts using the AquaCRM Mail Add-on for CRM
- Synchronize contacts, tasks and calendars between AquaCRM and Outlook using the AquaCRM Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook
- Create mail merge documents and mailing labels with the AquaCRM Plug-in for Microsoft Office